Thursday, January 13, 2011

Las Vegas!

Okay - I'm going to Las Vegas this Sunday! Hooray!


My salon will be closed for a couple of days while we all go to Las Vegas for the Redken International Symposium.  We are up for two awards: an education excellence award and business growth award.  How cool is that!? We have such a great team here and we all care for each other very much :) it's a fun atmosphere.  I think if we win these awards it will be great, but we honestly all feel like we already won. We do the things we do day in and day out regardless of recognition, but when recognition comes our way, we are super stoked!

I will have Monday and Tuesday devoted solely to extra learning with the top stylists in the world.  I'm taking six classes and we'll be in them from 8am-5pm both days.  Sunday we will be attending the Awards Ceremony and Monday night we will have an exclusive concert for all of the 10,000 stylists that will be there.  Guess who our performing artist will be? .....Train! I love them!

We come home on Wednesday morning and spend the rest of the day with our families before coming back to work on Thursday.  I'm really so excited to be a part of this event.  Just the opportunity to learn and interact with thousands of people all around the world is fantastic!


Yippeee! (yes I actually said that!!!!)

2 comments:

  1. WOW sounds awesome! I am sure you are going to have a blast. I still have never been to Vegas, maybe someday! I cant believe Alexis is already walking. Time is going by way too fast. Thanks for voting on my photo entries, I appreciate it. On the one I got 4th in ranking, but its the company that sponsors it that chooses the winners. Sadly I didn’t completely read the rules, so I doubt I will win :( Hope you and your family are doing great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds incredible!! Good luck with the nomination - I know you guys will do great!!!

    ReplyDelete