Sunday, February 27, 2011

P90X.

Last Tuesday I started the P90X workout system.  I'm loving it! It's kicking my butt so much but I love the burn.  My goal is to be down to 134 pounds by June 1st. I think I can do it, mainly because this workout is crazy! We workout six days a week and rest on the seventh.  I'm not following the food diet because I'm awful with diets. So, we've made a list of all the foods that are acceptable and what to make with those foods.  So far this week went really well.  We are allowing ourselves to eat what we want on the weekends but knowing that moderation is key.  As we speak I'm having a small order of french fries :) yummy.  I know that doing our workout tonight I'm going to have to bring it that much more, but it's so worth it.  I love food!

Wish me luck :) I know that I'll need it.

1 comment:

  1. I love P90x too! My favorite was the kickboxing! Brandon and I were seriously committed just before we moved. We havent done it only becuase we live on the second floor and our neighbors are already mean enough, but I miss it so much. I felt a huge difference in my energy levels since stopping. I also miss the results too. We werent crazy with the food either, but we ate less and I managed to loose about 8-10 lbs in the month and half that we did it. I need to get back on the program too!

    ReplyDelete