Friday, September 30, 2011

Alexis and lovely words.

Alexis said football today! We are so proud. :)
She has been so expressive and talking up a storm.  Not all of it do we understand, but it's kind of cool picking out her sentences and seeing how much character she has.  She looks in the mirror while wearing mommy's high heels and says, "wow, soooo preeeetttyyy." She really draws out saying it just like that! It's hilarious.  How do we get to be so lucky with our babies?!

Time, of course, is still flying by. I feel like I don't get to journal as much as I'd like. But at the end of the day, I'm so grateful to have every day that passes by.

We're getting ready for Halloween.  Stay tuned for Alexis' costume. I'm not sure what I want to dress her up as yet, but soon, I'll know for sure! When I know, I'll post pictures.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for talking!!!Alexis is so adorable :) Also this is random, but way back when you had your bridal shower someone took some pictures and I think I was in some. Would you mind trying to find a copy of them and sending me one. I only have 3 pics of when I was pregnant w/ Caleb and now I regret not having pics :( Glad to hear all is going well. Hopefully before Caleb is 10 I will get the chance to see you again. If we ever get together I will let you do something w/ my hair. Most likely a cut, because I am too chicken to ever dye my hair, and I know I wont maintain hair color :)

    ReplyDelete