Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Mentally Drained!

Okay, at some point in your life you stop being so crazy busy, right?! I am so emotionally spent and mentally drained.  Even when I have great days at work, I still feel like there are so many things to do and so much going on that it makes me so tired by the time I get home.  Worrying about the budget, getting the house clean (and maintaining it!) and just living life while always thinking about Alexis and Kort gets so exhausting! ...............

I think I've taken on more than I can chew.  And I'm a fast eater! lol.  I really think after the holidays I am going to slow down and just take time to appreciate all the finer things in life.  Like watching Alexis draw on the carpet with my smudgeproof red lipstick! :) Oh yes, the little devil went there.  At 11 months. Amazing how much trouble such a little one can get into. :)

This is Alexis playing on the bed.  She has BAGS under her eyes! She refuses to sleep even though she is dropping over with exhaustion! Oh my little love bucket :)

No comments:

Post a Comment