Sunday, October 3, 2010

A New Journey.

Since before I was pregnant I was trying to lose weight and get back in shape. I had started to lose weight and then my beautiful baby girl came along. I gained 25 pounds which put me at 193lbs when I delivered. I am currently at 155lbs and a size 12. I don't like the way I feel and I know I could look a lot better...so I decided to start a program called Take Shape For Life.

I've been mulling over this idea for several months. I've seen several people on the program and they look so good. I know it's going to be tough but it's a lifestyle change I'm willing to make.

Day one went down without a hitch. I had a headache before going to bed but it was expected. Day two has been a little more of a struggle. I have a pretty bad headache, I'm light headed, and I'm hungry. I've kept myself busy to forget about it and it's worked a little. Now I'm ready for day three then it should be smooth sailing! (except for the occassional Sunday football slip, lol.

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. I hope it works out for you, I am sure before you know it you will be feeling great. Getting pregnant w/ Caleb sure made me gain some weight too. I gained 60 lbs w/ him and have only lost pretty much half of that. I am not too happy w/ the size I am either, but I severly lack the motivation to loose it all. I hope it works out for you, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The diet did not work for me! Ugh. My stomach hurt constantly and I had awful headaches. I decided to just keep eating healthy and working out and let it come off slowly but surely. Thanks for the good luck though!

    ReplyDelete