Monday, March 28, 2011

Crazy Month.

Oh the craziness. That's what this month has been. I have been entirely way too busy and I let my mind be preoccupied when it shouldn't. I rear ended someone last week. It was not good. She stopped so suddenly I didn't leave enough reaction time I suppose. She definitely seemed like she made the situation worse than it was because I wasnt even going over 10 miles and it was about 100 feet after the stop sign. I do hope she's okay though. Im sure I did ruin her the night. It just kind of went right along with a not so great month. But you know, I think we all need a little of craziness to bring us to a stopping point and make sure that we're doing what's good and healthy for us. I realized I've been working too much. I basically live at work and I'm not happy about not spending time with Alexis and Kort. Together. So I'm starting by taking a Saturday off a month and working less time on Fridays. This is just a trial run to see if this works for my family. Hopefully relaxation will be in my future and not so much stress.

Since my last post, Alexis has started potty training. She came up to me early this month and started holding her diaper going "ooooh, ewwww." then she starts to wiggle from side to side. So I took her to the bathroom and she went poop. Since then I e only changed one poopy diaper. She usually tells me she has to go. It's so nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment