Sunday, March 13, 2011

Good Thoughts and Prayers.

My goodness, we get so caught up in our own craziness that we don't stop and think about what's going on in the world.  I found myself still looking for hotels for our vacation in April, and then I open up a new page and see the devastation that is in Japan.  I know we must go on living our lives, but for one tiny second, I realize that all I have going on is nothing compared to the people in those areas with so much devastation. It sometimes does take a big event like that to bring you right back down to earth and see that there's so much we can do even if we think it's so little.  My thoughts and prayers go out to all of us affected by that tragedy.  I have two of my clients that are in that area and I pray that they are doing okay and find themselves in a good part of the country and not close to the disaster zone. I've sent them emails hoping for their safety but haven't heard back.  I hope they are ok.  I just felt the need to post something expressing my thoughts into written word.  Have a great day and hug your loved ones a little tighter today!

No comments:

Post a Comment