Monday, June 27, 2011

It's Been A While.

I really do try and keep up with our family blog, yet somehow managing my time has proven difficult. Haha. I guess that's the case for everyone. It's been a great summer so far. We've done a lot of cool things and work has me super busy. Alexis is 19 months now and almost completely potty trained. It's crazy. She's talking so much more and saying words I'm not sure I've ever said? But PBS is a fun channel and she learns a lot from there. I'm thoroughly enjoying our great summer weather! Swimming and BBQ's. We're goingto attempt to go camping in July sometime. We're really goingto try because I think it would be fun and Alexis would love it. Kort bought a big projection tv and he's been in heaven. Honestly I love it too. So many great family nights outside and having friends over. He's getting a motorcycle too noes really happy about that one.

Well, that sums up some of what's been happening. I'll try and be more regular about posting. Especially pictures because Alexis is so stinkin' cute!

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you are all doing so well. Camping would be fun. Your right Alexis is a cutie. I don't know if we will get to see you this summer or not. We were going to see my grandma, but her health has declined so much that she has now moved to Colorado. Hopefully we can at least try a quick day trip...that is if Ryan ever gets a day off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I am going down there for a wedding at the end of July. We're leaving Friday after work, so maybe we could meet up with you guys Friday night for dinner or something? We'll talk more as it nears, it would be nice to catch up, even for an hour!

    ReplyDelete