Monday, June 13, 2011

Life So Far.

You know, I often wonder why we complain so much when we have so much.  I think it's a natural thing in us that always wants more.  I have learned that wanting more is natural, but what I have found is that those everyday things are wonderful.  I have a great job that I love, as does my husband. He would like to be pursuing his passion full time, but we are taking baby steps to get there.  Living on one income just isn't feasible for us.  We like to play too much.  I love being able to take my daughter and do all the fun things that we want without having to worry about pinching pennies too much.  Kort and I are about three years from being able to have him to go school to pursue Music.  It's very exciting just thinking about it.  I love everything about him.  He has the most amazing sense of humor, and the tolerance he has for our little family and our shenanigans...it's just priceless.  I'm so thankful for all of it.  My brother's and sister's and their families are so nice and I just love them all.  It's a good day. I have an amazing life.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you are loving life :) I think that its neat that you are well on your way to your goals, Hopefully in 3 years Ryan will be in career of choice as well, and me starting school more full time. I guess I have been lucky to stay home, but we definitely have to pinch our pennies which is sometimes a pain, because I like to spoil Caleb, and do things that of course cost money :) Hopefully we can get together sometime this summer....I want to head your way again, hopefully sooner than later, and before the weather gets nasty again.

    ReplyDelete