Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Busy Summer!










This summer has gone by so quickly! We've been so busy. Don't get me wrong, we've loved every bit of it, it's just been so hectic! Every weekend has been filled with lots to do and almost no time for relaxation. We went to Roaring Springs this weekend and it was such a blast.  The kids loved it, except for Diego. He was not liking the water at all.  But he looked so cute in his little hat. Alexis went through two swimming suits because the minute I got the first one on, she peed in it. I guess I should have taken her to the bathroom before we put it on, lol. Her second suit was super cute too. She looked so pretty in both of them.

Alexis is growing so quickly I can barely remember everything that goes on, which is why I have started writing all the cute little things she does in her book. Her vocabulary is getting so advanced and she's laughing more than ever. Everything is funny to her, which makes me super happy. She still doesn't like people she doesn't see often enough. She glares and won't get near them. This makes me happy because I know she won't go to a stranger, and if someone picks her up, she will scream. It's funny how I worry about these things now.

Kort will finally be able to ride his new motorcycle soon. I'm so glad because it is crazy driving the truck to work everyday. I hate filling the tank. A little piece of my heart breaks every time I see it reach $100. We are planning on going to the Oregon coast in September and I'm really thrilled. I love going to new places and I've never been there. We both feel like we need a nice relaxing vacation and that sounds just right.

No comments:

Post a Comment