Saturday, April 25, 2009

BLAH BLAH BLAH

This week has been really tough. Bad week at school with all the crummy instructors (and some good ones) and people in general just pretending that they know anything about teaching. Some people are great hairdressers no questions asked but some really need to stick to what they know and leave education out of it. Wow they suck.

My last day of work was on Thursday so that is a relief but now I'm just going crazy! I keep worrying about bills and the baby not having what it needs and ahhhhhhhh! Not like I made practically anything but it still put gas in the car. Ugh. And my cell phone is out of commission thanks to our service carrier. We are so upset with them that I am going to cancel my phone. I don't want to deal with the BS. I already have enough to worry about to not add AT&T to my list of worrying to do's.

Other than a few bad days, feeling unappreciated and ignored (everyone knows I HATE chocolate syrup!) it's been going good enough. Just a bad week. I figure out of all the great weeks and months and with Baby not making me as sick anymore, it was bound to happen. Now the kid seems to think its funny to sit on my sciatic nerve and make me a cripple, lol. I know it shouldn't be happening yet...but surprise!...it seems like everything that could possibly happen, is happening. I won't complain too long though. I love the heck out of this little one and can't wait to hold him/her in my arms. :) Just that thought made me feel a whole lot better!

No comments:

Post a Comment