Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!




Happy Easter everyone! I haven't written for a week, but not much has happened. I'm still arguing with Baby over being sick but I think I'm starting to win (finally!). Easter was a lot of fun. We watched Marley and Me and Night at the Museum and they were both fun movies. But I have to say Marley and Me was amazing! It was like watching Achilles attack my house all over again, except they had more patience than we did. We sure do miss him. I'm glad Buddy is such a good boy. It was such a wonderful movie and really had great perspective. We're definitely buying it. We had dinner at the Kort's Moms' house. It was delicious but of course I was full so fast, I didn't eat everything on my plate. Kort, our niece Keisha, our nephew Parker and me went outside and played football for some of the afternoon. It was really fun. My arm and back are really sore today! We didn't tackle or anything we just threw the ball around some. It was such a beautiful day yesterday. I hope there's many more to come. I loved how warm it was. And of course Kort's Mom got us all a little Easter treat. I got a pair of really cute red earrings she made and a bag of Hershey's Kisses along with some lawn decorations for when we get our home. Kort got his own bag of Hershey's Kisses because he hates to share, lol. I talked to my parents on the phone and then my little sister too. All in all, it was a great week.

1 comment:

  1. Marbella,
    Sounds like you had a great Easter. Thanks for the Menu ideas...I love Kraft Foods recipies, they are easy and they taste good. I hope you are doing well! We will have to find a time to see eachother :) By the way when is your offical due date ( I know you say how many weeks you are, but I am not smart enough to figure it out:) ok so maybe I could, but I am just being lazy.

    ReplyDelete