Thursday, January 7, 2010

2 Months Old.


My little angel turned two months old on Monday and today we had her 2 month Dr.'s appointment.  She was so good the whole time with one hickup...when we got there she pooped all over her clothes, all up her back and we got it all over the table where she was laying :) she's a pro at getting her messiness all over the doctors office (previous pee pee incident)!  So of course I took a bunch of pictures of her getting her first shots.  She was so happy and smiling for Dr. Wick and the nurses until they poked her.  She cried a little and then when I picked her up she started yelling at me.  I think its the cutest thing.  Of course I say that now... The Dr. said she is in the 75th/80th percentile in all of her stats.  She is 23 3/4" tall and weighs 11 pounds 15 ounces.  She's getting so big!!  Since she was so fussy after she woke up from the Dr.'s office I stayed home with her.  I think her little legs started to ache from where she got her shots and she is coming down with a cold so she is not a happy camper.  Thank goodness she has Mommy to take care of her and love on her!

No comments:

Post a Comment