Friday, January 22, 2010

Date Night!

Yay!  Tonight is date night for "Mommy and Daddy." We are going to see Avatar and grab a quick dinner :) The movie is 3 hours so a quick dinner is all we get before we have to pick up Alexis.  Grandma Pam is watching her tonight and I know she is excited too.  I love being a Mom!

On a different note...


I finally made cookies!  And they were delicious.  I meant to take some to school and share them and some to our neighbors but we ate them all. So I will be making another batch :) My New Year's resolution is going good so far. My mom taught me to make bread, which trust me is harder than it looks making it by hand, and I have made Pot Roast too.  That's three new things that I haven't previously made.  I'm learning! I also realized I don't have many pictures of Kort and I so here's some random ones I found.

2 comments:

  1. Nice Job! I love cooking too. ME WANT COOKIES!!! hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I am glad you can have date nights. Honestly Ryan and I have not had one since Caleb was born. I think we are long over due for one. I am glad that you are trying cooking more. I did for awhile and stoped. Although I still cook desserts..I love junk food! I agree w/ you, making bread is so much harder than it appears. I have had many loaves not turn out at. That is why Ryans mom bought us a bread maker for Christmas a few years ago...I love it!

    ReplyDelete