Friday, January 15, 2010

Alexis's Room.

Kort, Me and Senia painting Alexis's room purple.


Alexis's room - almost finished, lol.  I still haven't put pictures into her picture frames.  I'm a procrastinator!!  My sister helped me hand paint all of the flowers and the lettering for my Baby Doll's room.  Thanks Senia!


Temporary lamp until I can buy her a cute one that matches her room decor.

All clothes from her baby shower - she has lots of people that care for her :) She's now outgrown almost half of her closet.

Kort and I on the day we signed papers to move into our new home :)

I realized that I never did put up pictures of my little girls room.  We had a blast painting it and getting it all decorated.  I was so excited to have my sister and Kort help with it :) The room turned out just as I wanted it to.  Here are some pictures :)

2 comments:

  1. A perfect room for baby. You guys did a great job.

    ...I was able to post a comment yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Cute! I LOVE IT! Alexis sure has a lot of clothes, too bad they grow out of them so fast:) I hope you are enjoying you new home. I can't wait to see it sometime!

    ReplyDelete