Tuesday, June 8, 2010

New Job - Studio D!!!

Yay! I got a job :) Today was exactly one week since I started.  It has been wonderful. I love it there. My bosses are so nice and funny.  Everyone has a good sense of humor and it's so upbeat and fun but still laid back and professional.  I have been able to do more than just sweep and shampoo hair.  My boss lets me help with colors and cuts and waxes. It's a whole lot of education that I love! I have to remember to send my instructor at Paul Mitchell a thank you card for referring me to them :) because I really do love it.

3 comments:

  1. Blanca was really excited to hear that this is where you were going to go work. She said that it is a great starting place for you and you will definatly learn a lot. It is such a small world, I used to babysit their kids when I was in high school, while they worked in their studio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's too funny! I saw on the schedule that Nancy Chopko was coming in and I said "hey that's Brandon's Mom." Lol. It is such a small world :) I love it there and I'm learning so much already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, she has been going there FOREVER (for the 5 am cuts). lol. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete