Monday, July 19, 2010

Fun Times in Summertime.


Our family has been having such a wonderful summer.  Kort and his band are doing amazing, they sound so incredible and they're a bunch of really fun guys. I love hanging out with my husband.  He is so stinkin' funny.  He cracks me up.  My Alexis is so wonderful and such a blessing.  She crawled for the first time yesterday.  Just two little steps and then plopped on her stomach but I was SOOO proud.  I thought my heart was going to jump out through my throat I was so happy! This morning I put her on the floor a bit away from her toys and she went over to them by crawling twice.  I couldn't be happier. My job is going absolutely fantastically.  I am a very blessed person and this hot summer has been perfect for me and my little family.

2 comments:

  1. I love her shades, sooo cute!

    What is Korts band name?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Martha, I just realized you posted a comment on this post! They still don't have a band name. They're taking their time deciding, lol.

    ReplyDelete