Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I think I'm becoming a workaholic, lol.  All I feel like I do is work.  Not that I'm complaining.  I really like it! I'm just really neglecting my house.  It gets cleaned and then it just gets all messy again.  I feel like I'm never on top of everything.  I was supposed to go shopping for jeans yesterday and go to a movie with Kort, but because I got up at 4am, when I got home at 4pm I was so exhausted.  We ended up going out for dinner and watching Lie To Me.  We had some alone time and went to bed early.  Alexis was in bed at 8pm.  She didn't wake up until 7am :) It was perfect.

I finally figured out how to upload some videos of Alexis.  She's such a doll!

1 comment:

  1. It seems like you are doing a GREAT job! When you become a Mother balancing the time between all the things you love is what makes life "fun".

    ReplyDelete