Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Praying Against More Natural Disasters.

Ok, I've heard so many conspiracy theories already about President Obama and Bin Laden's death...enough already! Why can't we just let things be. Not EVERYONE is out to get you, not EVERYTHING is a lie, I just can't stand people who are always trying to find something bad or negative in every situation.  Stop it already! If you don't like Republicans, vote against that particular person/party based on what they're trying to get through, same goes for Democrats. But let your vote do the talking, not the trash and filth coming out of your mouth.  Baaaahhhhhh!

I just needed to get that out in writing.  It's such a pessimistic world we live in.  No wonder its so hard to truly feel happy some days. I'm surrounded by so much negativity.  And today, I gave in to it just a little.  Now I'm off to think positive thoughts and pray for our people in Alabama and surrounding states, I hope they are recovering from the natural disaster, that couldn't be avoided.  I know there's so much going on, but I hope mother nature calms down and bit and we see some calm for a while.  My thoughts go out to those who have lost their loved ones and possessions.

1 comment:

  1. Well said!!! I couldn't agree w/ you more! We really do live in a pessimistic world. I used to watch the news in the morning, but it was getting so depressing that I stopped..... Getting Caleb out of our room was a huge accomplishment!!! Today he woke up really early, I was awake laying on the couch. He crawled up on my stomach and asked me if I missed him, 3 year old are so funny sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete