Monday, April 12, 2010

Crazy Walmart Story!

The funniest thing just happened to me at Walmart - I went there to get an oil change because I had groceries to buy and its a lot more convenient to do it that way since I have a baby that doesn't last long in too many places.  Well, I bought a bunch of fruit and veggies and other groceries so I paid for them at the front and then went to the Tire & Lube to pay for my oil change.  The lady asked me for my ID because I paid with my credit card, which was good, but then she asked me for my receipt for my groceries because she needed to check my bags! I was so stunned, I gave her the receipt and she proceeded to GO THROUGH each bag and make sure each item that was on my receipt was in my bag! It was funny but also a little embarrassing.  I had Alexis in her car seat in the cart so there wasn't much room for a lot of groceries.  Thank goodness I only had a few bags.  WOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment