Thursday, April 1, 2010

Going to Day School Next Week.

I had an amazing day today at school.  It was my last day at night school and I had a client request to come in before I leave.  She loved her hair!  We put in three colors but with lots of blond.  It worked out perfect and she looked sensational.  I gave her a fun new cut for summer and showed her how to do her hair with some thickening products so it doesn't look dull and lifeless and limp.  She was a great client and I had a great helper today!

I'm sad that I have to go back to day school but in 6 weeks I will be finished with school and taking my state board test to be a licensed Cosmetologist.  I'm super excited.  I can't wait to be able to find a job and do this on a daily basis.  Making people feel good and being able to show my creativity is an amazing feeling.  I am a little sad that I will be leaving my little girl for 9 hours a day to be in school, but I'm leaving her with family that I know will take the best care of her.  That is such a comforting thought.  Anyhow, I'm off to bed.  I just had such a great day I wanted to share it with you.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment