Monday, April 5, 2010

Las Vegas!

Kort and I booked our trip to Las Vegas yesterday! We are going with my sister Yesenia and Lionel.  We are going to have a blast and it was such an inexpensive rate for the hotel room and gas and the show tickets were on sale too.  We are going to see Chriss Angel/Cirque de Soleil.  I honestly cannot wait.  The only downfall is that we are going to have to leave Alexis for FOUR days! Ick.  I know she is going to be in great hands being with her Grandma but it still is so hard.  I'm already starting to pump my milk like crazy so I can leave plenty of food for her so they don't have to rely on formula should my milk run out.  

I'm going to be super busy the next two months.  I have school five days a week and I have to make up about 50 hours outside of school too.  I should be graduating on May 15th, taking my Cosmetology State Boards test on the 17th, going to see the Eagles in concert on the 18th and going to Las Vegas on the 25th! It sounds like so much fun...yet extremely overwhelming! 

No comments:

Post a Comment