Saturday, April 10, 2010

Paul Mitchell/Lunatic Fringe Hair Show!

Me at selling tickets/manning the Silent Auction items
I assisted on her hair.

Lunatic Fringe GalsPaul Mitchell Students with the school Owner, Lou Starita

I had a blast working on the hair show.  I was just supposed to help the teams with whatever they needed and collect tickets...I ended up doing a lot more than that, and I loved it!  It was such a great experience.  I was able to give advice on some tricks to get hair to stay a certain way (not that they took it, but at least I put it out there).  I was in charge of our silent auction at the Hair Show as well as taking tickets, selling tickets and selling bottled water.  Everyone looked amazing and they were so good on the runway.  I loved seeing everyone out there showing off their amazing hair.  What a wonderful night.  Now I'm off to bed, because after being up and going for over 15 hours, I'm beat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment