Saturday, November 20, 2010

3 Year Anniversary!

Nov 17th was our 3 Year Wedding Anniversary! It was wonderful :) I am so thankful to have a loving, talented and very patient husband who loves me and Alexis dearly and does everything for us.  We celebrated by going out to Olive Garden for dinner (my favorite!) and we went to see Harry Potter 7 last night too.  It was awesome! I love that we enjoy similar things and that we have our nice little house to come home to and our little girl is so dang wonderful too.  This Thanksgiving is very special to us because we are starting our own traditions and instilling great values in Alexis.  She is such an amazing kid! She is now brushing her teeth without fussing and walking a few steps at a time.  She is way funny!

Work is also fantastic! I love what I do and I love the people I get to share my time with and my clients are absolutely wonderful.  They give me compliments, constructive critisizm and just plain old good conversation.  I am sooooo thankful I found something that I am really good at! It's nice to find that one thing in life that you know you do well.

God bless you all and I hope you have a wonderful holiday season! I love love love the Holidays!!!


1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it's been 3 years already. How wonderful! Happy (belated) Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete