Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Eating Solids and Cows Milk!

I just love when I wake up early in the morning (4am!) and find my baby girl crying and covered in urine because she has officially outgrown size 3 diapers.  I pick her up, get her cleaned up, changed, and fed.  She goes back to sleep.  Daddy goes off to work, gives us both a kiss. About 7:30am, Alexis wakes up and gives me lots of kisses and hugs.  She was as happy as can be and very lovey.  :) It's mornings like this one that erase every naughty thing she does :) I love her so much.


We got up, took a bath, and now its time for her nap because she is still tired from her restless night.  And I'm off to the store to buy bigger diapers.

I also officially started her on days full of solids, rice cereal once a day, and cows milk.  What a transition! I know technically I'm supposed to wait until she is a year old, but my formula ran out and four days early.  We decided to make the transition on Sunday.  She has been loving the milk.  Getting her to eat solids and milk from the sippy cup has been tricky.  I guess that's why its called a transitional period.

No comments:

Post a Comment