Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving-So Much To Be Thankful For.

This Thanksgiving my family was going to all meet at Jackpot and have a wonderful meal at a buffet and not worry about cooking, cleaning or anything. We were just going to eat and have a great time with each other. Turns out the weather was not going to allow that so we each stayed in our own homes and met up for the weekend in St. Anthony.

Kort, Alexis and I spent Thanksgiving day watching football (our Patriots whooped some butt!) and having dinner at his sisters house. We then came home and enjoyed our night before my St. Anthony trip.

On Wednesday, Kort woke up with intense pain. He was in the bathroom nearly in tears because he had such awful pain. We went to the ER and found out he had kidney stones. He still hasn't passed the last stone but he is on some medications to make it a little easier. We joke that now he knows what labor felt like, lol.

Saturday, while we were in St. Anthony, we had a small babyshower for my sister with my moms friends and family from St. Anthony. It was fun! We played some fun games and got to eat delicious food. All in all my thanksgiving holiday weekend was very successful. I am so thankful for my family and all the things that I'm allowed to have and cherish. I'm especially thankful to have someone who watches over us and helps in the tough times and helps us be appreciative in the good times. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment