Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Getting Better ... I think?

I think I might be getting better! At least I feel better today. I was really getting awful and then last night was the worst night I think I've had in a very very long time. I had the dry heaves all night and couldn't sleep and was spinning. But this morning I woke up, and I felt good. I ate a bowl of cereal and then threw up, but then again, felt good. Went to the dentist and still felt good. I had lunch with Kort and no sickness. I kept all the food down! It's almost 4pm and I'm just now feeling a little bit queasy, but probably because I need some carrots or something. If I start to feel as good as I did this morning, I think this pregnancy thing might not be so bad.




So Kort and I are having a little bit of a tough time finding things to do around the house. I feel awful confining him, but I just haven't felt well enough to go out and do anything. He says it doesn't matter and that he's fine, but I really feel like I'm imprisoning him. He wanted to go bowling the other night and I didn't feel well enough to do anything so I told him no. I keep telling him to go out with his friends and have fun, because for the next month, I'm not going to feel up to doing anything. Of course we go on our daily walks for exercise and we love watching movies together, but it is getting kind of crappy being in the house all the time. Any suggestions?? Stuff that won't make me puke my guts out, again. Other than that little dilemma everything else is going great. My brother and sister in law came by last weekend and dropped off the bassinet they are letting me borrow. I was so excited! It's beautiful and I think the baby will love it (when I'm not cradling him/her in my arms). We are going to visit our pup Buddy this weekend, permitting I feel good, and I'm really excited. He's so adorable and apparently is behaving really good at his Uncle J's house. We went over to visit Kort's Mom on Sunday and she was really nice and gave us this cinnamon bread that she made. I haven't been able to eat much of it, but it is soooooo good! I've talked to my sisters and my parents a couple of times this week which has been really nice. I've talked to all of my friends this week too. Everyone is being so great at keeping in touch with me because I suck at it. Well, I think I've been long winded enough for one day. See ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment