Sunday, March 22, 2009

Just Hanging Out

I got a wonderful surprise yesterday morning! Sarah sent me a package with gifts for Baby and for me and Kort. It was great. The baby stuff is so cute! I can't wait to get the pictures up. Kort fell in love with the Winnie the Pooh blanket. I am particularly fond of the Cocoa Butter stretch marks preventor, lol. And Kort will be too in a few more months. Thanks Klaners!

Kort and I went to his sister Tracie's house last night and it was a lot of fun. It was kind of a birthday dinner get together. I was feeling awful all day and finally started to feel better around 7pm. We went to Walmart to get stuff for dinner and it was so bad I had to take a tomato out of the bag and hold the bag just in case my stomach gave out. That's pretty bad. But dinner was amazing and we stayed up until midnight playing Rummie. I've never played before and it was pretty interesting. Of course Tracie won and Kort was in second place. I have never been great at any games but I always enjoy myself. I just wanted to enjoy the night because I knew in the morning I would be miserable again. And sure enough, miserable again I was. Puking stinks. I hate it. I didn't go to school because I didn't stop throwing up until 2pm and then I was so exhausted I took a nap. Blah.

We took some awesome pictures, but I have yet to post them. I'll have to figure out how to work the camera and I'll get them on here.

2 comments:

  1. Well it seems like night time is your friend. Hopefully you are able to get longer stretches of "feel good" more and more everyday. I am thinking about you...
    Oh and I love Rummie, its been a while since I played it but its a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You poor sweetie. I'm so, so sorry that you are sick and it does totally suck. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete