Thursday, March 12, 2009

Today Sucked

Today I felt the worse that I have felt thus far. It was awful! I know what feeling motion sickness feels like and this was so much worse. I never stopped spinning and feeling like I was moments away from letting out everything in my stomach (which was nothing because I couldn't even think about putting anything in my stomach). I finally had a little veggie tray from Walmart and some cantaloupe and gatorade and felt a tiny bit better. Until it all came to meet the concrete. Geez! I really hate this. I was so sick and so tired that I couldn't even leave school to come home. I felt that if I got in a car I would really lose control. What a crappy day. Damn Baby - you're lucky I love you. :)

1 comment:

  1. Marbella I am so sorry you feel like crap. I guess thats what happens when you are pregnant. I felt awful the 1st 3 months or so, but by the 7th month you couldn't keep food away from me...I was a pig :)Hopefully you wont have moring sickness too much longer. Just think though, when the happy day arives you will finally know that all your sickness and pain was worth it. I hope to be able to see you sometime...I would really like to see your little one when he or she arrives, but I guess I will take it one day at a time.

    ReplyDelete