Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Our New Home.


We've finally move in to our new home! We closed on Friday and the bank gave us a 32" LCD flatscreen, which Kort thought was the neatest thing. I'm telling you, we had an amazing experience buying our first home. Our realtor, Mary Reich, was just amazing. I don't have a single complaint, she worked so hard to get us in the house we wanted at an incredible price. I do have to say, I didn't like workimg with CBH Homes, they didn't meet a single deadline and were awful at follow through. They missed their appointment yesterday to fix my concrete and didn't call or anything. As of now, I'm still waiting for a response. But all in all, Idaho Central Credit Union and Mary were outstanding, and now my baby's room is almost ready for her arrival. Yay!



Thanks to everyone who helped us get moved in over the weekend! Love you :)

2 comments:

  1. Yeah so glad you are in!! I cant wait to see it sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BIG CONGRATS! you are right, you have had a lot going on. I am so happy for you guys.

    ReplyDelete