Saturday, October 31, 2009

Spook Baby? Maybe Not.

I had some of the most painful contractions last night that I've ever had. I was certain I was in labor or beginning to at least. Nope. For about four hours straight I had contractions every 7-10 minutes, then when we went to bed, at about 12:45am - 3:30am I had them every 20-30 minutes, then I fell asleep. Next thing I know, I wake up, its almost 6am and nothing. We woke up, had breakfast, cleaned out the garage, got everything organized for our trip to the hospital - and you guessed it - no contractions since. Ugh. I am so frustrated! What is wrong with me? It feels like my vagina is carrying a 20 pound weight and it hurts and I'm uncomfortable but little Lexi won't come out!!!!!

Frustrated and anxious...
Me

2 comments:

  1. Ah Marbella I am so sorry!!!! I am really hoping you can still have her today, that would be awesome. Hang in there she will eventually come, even if it is in November!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I promise the last days are the worse than labor (at least it was for me, but I was drugged up). Keep your chin up. I know you dont want to hear this, but it does sound like your body is getting really getting ready!

    ReplyDelete