Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Stubborn Little Girl.

Frustration is setting in...For so long Lexi was so impatient and kept trying to come out early. She sent me into pre-term labor at six months and then had me on bed/pelvic rest forever. I took my maternity leave early to rest up and get her healthy and now, she won't come. She was due yesterday and she still isn't here. They've scraped my membranes and now I just have to wait until next week. If she doesn't come we'll try to induce. Grrrrrr. I'm tired of being pregnant! I love my baby girl and I want her here with me so I can cuddle with her and love on her, not to mention sleep comfortably only if its for an hour at a time!

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there. Your little girl and I have lots in common. Apparently I tried to come when my mom was only 6 months pregant w/ me. They put her on all sorts of medications to keep her from going into labor. When the time finally came that I could come,I didn't and she ened up carrying me past my due date

    ReplyDelete