Friday, August 6, 2010

9 Months.


Where is the time going?! My little angel is 9 months old already.  I feel like every month is a new milestone, lol. She's crawling, standing, and will walk from one side of the couch to the other if she's holding on.  The tantrums are getting louder too.  Hahaha.  She's my little sweetheart and I'm so happy to have her :) she's everything to Kort and I.  Of course she's Daddy's little princess and can do no wrong in his eyes, too.



We went to get her 9 month pictures taken.  Here are just a few of the pictures we took.  I'll post the rest when I get them.  She is such a doll! I can't wait to share all the memories we've captured with her as she gets older.

2 comments:

  1. WOW, I can't belive your baby is already 9 months old. She is such a cutie :) Where does the time go??? My baby will be 3 this year!! Just wait until she walks, then all the fun begins. I really want visit you again ...hopefully it will sooner than a year from now :)
    PS...I LOVE your new hair color! I have always wanted to go red, but have been too chicken to, plus I don't know how well I would maintain it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Time is passing by too quickly. It's so much fun though! It excites me :) I hope we can get together sooner rather than later too. I love seeing you guys.

    Thanks for the love! I'm glad I did red. I love it. It fades a bit quicker than other colors so it is more upkeep but it's so much fun, haha. I'm going to go a bit redder...I'll post pictures when I do. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete