Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Exhausted But Having Fun.

Working 40+ hours a week, trying to keep up on my housework, spending time with Alexis, fitting a love life with my hubby in and football season coming up??........ = EXHAUSTING!!!!

Now that I'm done being a whiner; we've been doing so amazing.  We have been having a lot of fun at home, doing little chores around the house and getting the yard a little more up to snuff plus great days at the Salon.  It's been a good summer except for the fact that it went by way too quickly.

Both of my friends Allison and Sandra had their baby girls today :) I'm so excited to go see them soon.  It's been such a wonderful summer!

*Oh and Alexis is officially crawling everywhere and walking with some help from Mommy and the sofa, lol.  She is also getting so big!

No comments:

Post a Comment