Thursday, March 25, 2010

Haircut..What Do You Think?

So we had some amazing guest speakers come to our school on Tuesday - Melissa Jaqua and Abe Barron. They were so fantastic and very inspiring!  They had amazing stories and experiences to share with us along with haircuts and styles.  They stayed the entire night and took pictures with us.  I really love having guest speakers come to our school because they are always inspiring and so good to keep us really motivated doing what we love.  Melissa Jaqua has done hair for fashion shows, photoshoots, television, salon work, you name it, she's done it!  Last week on American Idol she did Katy's hair and also does hair for 'So You Think You Can Dance,' 'America's Next Top Model,' the 'Academy Awards,' etc... Abe was very honest and down to earth with a very cool Mexican flare.  :) . He was so fun to watch and to talk to.  I learn a lot from having guest speakers and they were no exception.

So with all their inspirational talks and great advice, I am thinking that I need to do something different with my hair.  I always have the same style or something very similar to what I have now.  The color changed occasionally but I want to get out of my shell and try something different.  So I am toying with the idea of getting a sleek A-Line cut with a lot of layers and side swooped fringe (bangs).  What do you think???  Here's a picture of something close to what I'm thinking with a few tweaks here and there.  

No comments:

Post a Comment