Friday, March 12, 2010

March Madness...Literally!

This month has been so hectic but in a good way.  Kort, Alexis and I have spent great weekends together, and done so many fun things.  Alexis is now sitting up and getting ready to crawl.  She goes in circles on her side, its pretty funny.  We have started giving her some rice cereal and she was so excited to be getting something different.  She had a mess all over her face and hands.  I let her play with the texture of the food through her fingers and she would of course put it in her mouth.  Once she got the taste I proceeded to feed her and she loved it!   I mix it with breast milk so that reassures me she's still getting mommy's yummies :) as I call it.

Kort started a new band back in January.  He started getting all of the members lined up and just kind of hanging out and seeing if they would all fit together.  It has been so wonderful to see him back in a band again!  He's so talented and social, and not being able to express himself musically is so draining on him.  They're working on a band name and coming up with some great music.  I am going to go to their jam tomorrow and hang out with the group.  I'm pretty excited.  I love watching him play his guitar and giving him feedback.  It's funny though, when I give him feedback, I have no idea what I'm talking about!  I just know if I like it and what sounds off or spot on to me.  I think he appreciates it :) he has a song with a bunch of arpeggios in it and I call it the "rainbow" song.  He gets a kick out of it, lol.


Overall, March has started out wonderfully for us and I just haven't written a blog in a while so I wanted to do a quick update.  On a really bright note, this Saturday my best gal pal is coming to town!!!  Yep, we're going to have a great time.  Sarah, I can't wait for you and the kids to get here so I can give you guys lots of hugs!!!!!!!  xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I can't belive how much Alexis has grown, they dont stay little for long! Sounds like you have already had a busy month! Hope you have a blast w/ your freind on Sat:)

    ReplyDelete