Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Movie Weekend.

This weekend was so much fun.  Sarah and her family came down from Washington for a couple days and it was wonderful seeing her and the kids and Tyler.  I was supposed to cut Alyssia's hair but in the course of eating dinner and watching a movie I completely forgot!  I felt so bad :( but they are coming back next month and I'll make it a priority to do it then.  We watched Couples Retreat which I thought was funny.  The island they're on is amazing!  It made Kort and I want to go on vacation somewhere beautiful and tropical.  We also saw Shutter Island.  It was pretty freaky but a good movie.  I'm glad we saw it.  We watched Up in the Air and Zombieland.  Surprisingly I liked Zombieland.  Woody Harrelson was hilariuos in it!  But back in to reality (lol) we're getting ready to put our fence in.  It's going to be hard work but it will be so nice to have it in.  This summer we're going to work on putting our landscaping in.  I really want a small garden and some really cool small trees for the front yard.  It is definitely a fun project I can't wait to do.

Alexis's room needs a book shelve so I decided to look online and figure out how to custom make it.  I'm working on painting it now so when I have it all ready, I'll post pictures.  I'm so excited about it.  I love doing little things like that even if I'm not very good at it.

For my birthday this year Kort got me the Biggest Loser game for Wii and I've been doing it for almost four weeks now.  My goal is to lose five pounds a month until I get to my goal weight.  I started actively trying to get in shape on Jan 19th and so far I've lost 11 pounds!  I have a long way to go until 'i'm where I want to be but at five pounds a month it seems achievable.

No comments:

Post a Comment