Sunday, March 28, 2010

Wonderful Weekend.

This weekend has been so much fun.  We had a great day on Friday hanging out with Kort's bandmates :) they were a blast.  We played some beer pong and guitar hero but mostly just hung out and had a great time.  On Saturday Alexis and I went to see Daddy jamming out on the guitar in Boise with his band and then we went to Omar's house for a birthday BBQ for him.  The food was excellent, kudos to Christina!

Today we're just lounging around the house getting some much needed projects done.  Cleaning up the pantry, washing out the refrigerator, organizing the computer room and garage, and getting some photos sent off to the printers so I can finally start the scrapbook I've been procrastinating on forever!  And you know, I love the rain!  I know people would say today is gloomy, but I love it.  It's so beautiful and its kind of chilly but with a nice sweater and gloves = perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment