Monday, March 22, 2010

Trip to St. Anthony.

Me and Alexis

Me and Kort lounging on my parents couch after watching New Moon!
My Mom playing with Alexis.  She was singing her the funniest songs in Spanish.
My Dad playing with Alexis.  She was having a ball!
Monita goofing around with my cousins Oscar and Josh.  

This weekend we went to St. Anthony to visit my parents and to pick up our fence materials.  We are going to put our fence in by ourselves so my uncle got us a great deal on fence panels.  The gas that it cost to bring them back is another story, lol.  My parents had a great time with Alexis and my Mom was thrilled to have her around.  She didn't cry with either one of them which was amazing.  She was so good.  It was freezing there though.  There was still snow piles on the sides of the road and nighttime was so cold.  We bundled up and made sure Alexis was warm.  Saturday afternoon we went to get some carnitas and fresh tortillas and met my Dad and Irving out at the ranch for lunch.  It was so delicious!  It was a fantastic weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment