Thursday, March 25, 2010

Yay For Spring!

My goodness!  Time is just flying by so quickly.  It is so wonderful to have all that time spent with Alexis but it feels so fast.  I love spending all my time with her :) she's the light of my world!  I love her face in these two pictures.  She looks very upset in the one with me and very curious in the one with Daddy :)

I will be graduating school in less than 2 months!  I'm super stoked.  It's definitely going to be a great feeling when I no longer have to go to school.  Although I plan on keeping up with new techniques and still visiting the school when guest speakers come, I'll be happy not to have to keep up with all the paperwork, lol.   I love working on clients so I can't wait to be able to express my creativity with a wider range of people.

I love watching Rachael Ray for cooking ideas and today's show was excellent.  She made a BLT pasta dish that looked absolutely scrumptious.  I'm going to make it for lunch tomorrow and see how it turns out. If its yummy, then I'm going to make it for guests for dinner.  I love cooking now.  I just need to find more time to do that!

We are getting our fence put in sometime in the month of April.  We are prepping all the wood and we will be putting it in ourselves with the help of my Kort's dad and brother and a licensed fence installer.  Thank goodness for that because undoubtedly we would get something wrong, haha.  My weeds need pulled something major, so I plan on getting Alexis bundled up and going outside tomorrow to pull the weeds.  I'm excited to be able to plant flowers!!  Yay for Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment