Thursday, December 10, 2009

5 Weeks Old.

Geez, time is going by way too fast.  Alexis is five weeks old now.  I just can't believe it!  She's just started to giggle.  I play with her and its the cutest thing.  She smiles so big but then lets out the cutest little giggles.  And last night was the first night since she was born that I was able to sleep for four hours straight.  I had to wake her up to feed her.  It was wonderful.  Then after that she only woke up once more at 5am.  I hope this means she'll start a good sleeping pattern and for more hours each night.  


Kort came home yesterday after work and was playing with her, and he started tickling her.  Well, I told him babies aren't ticklish at her age, or at least don't show the signs of being ticklish, but he was doing it anyway.  Alexis didn't know how to react to it but her face would scrunch up each time and she would let out a fart!  It was hilarious.  We couldn't stop laughing.  I told him to stop because somehow I thought it was mean to continue on when we know she didn't know how to react, but then I thought, how is that any different to doing it when we know she'll laugh??  I guess its just me, but just watching her facial expressions was priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment