Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry Christmas!

I just wanted to stop and say...Merry Christmas!  I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and all of your kids enjoyed the spirit of Christmas.  :)


We went home to St. Anthony for the holiday to visit with my parents and it was wonderful.  Alexis had a great first Christmas and we took lots of pictures.  My parents couldn't get enough of her and they played with her the entire two days we were there.  She had an awful tummy ache the second day because my Dad thought it was cute to let her lick a chocolate dipped cookie Senia made.  She was loving it of course.  I kind of flipped out but he stopped and said he wouldn't do it again, but the whole time he was telling her he was her favorite Grandpa and that if anyone ever upset her to tell him so he could put a stop to it, lol.  It was pretty cute.  She got so many gifts even though I told everyone not to worry about it since she's just a baby and can't really enjoy the gifts yet.  Plus the most wonderful gift was to have all of my family together and celebrate and have all of Kort's family together and celebrate with them too.  We had to split up the holiday but it worked out great.  We're having New Year's here at our house with Kort's siblings and his parents, so we're looking forward to celebrating the arrival of 2010 with them.  Time has just flown by!

No comments:

Post a Comment