Friday, December 4, 2009

One Month Old!



Ah! I'm so excited.  Today Alexis is 1 month old.  :)

She is so beautiful and has such a cute little personality.  I swear at times I think she looks at me and is rolling her eyes at my baby voice.  She is our world and Daddy and I are so happy to have her.  We really can't believe its been an entire month already!!!

We received her social security card in the mail this week and we also received a letter stating we can order her birth certificate now.  I sent the check today.  I should get it within the next couple of weeks.

All of her newborn clothes are outgrown now and as you can see in the pictures, her cheeks have just exploded.  She is just so adorable!!

(Gushing Mom alert)

She is already lifting her own head and her neck muscles are getting stronger.  I get to go out today and buy Christmas presents and I'm so excited to get her her first Christmas gift from Mom and Dad.  This is such a special holiday and I can't wait to share it with our beautiful Baby Doll!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I can't believe it has already been a month!!! They grow so fast. I bought you some teething and colic tablets today. I will put them in the mail soon :)

    ReplyDelete