Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Metallica!

Kort and I bought tickets to see Metallica back in April of this year.  Well, on Monday we finally got to go.  It was amazing.  It was a little tricky because doors opened at 5pm and the concert was over at 11:30pm which means that I had to drop off Alexis at my sisters at 4:45pm and we picked her up after midnight.  That was over 7 hours of being away from her!  It was a long, wonderful night but boy did I miss her...and my breasts did too, lol.  I was so full of milk (something I didn't think about 8 months ago when we bought the floor tickets!) that I had to go the restroom and express milk into the toilet!  It was so embarrassing even though no one knew what I was doing, but I was still bright red when I got out of the bathroom.  But back to the concert, it was awesome!

We were right up front so we took lots of pictures and video and the bands interacted so well with the audience.  James Hetfield was so good at getting the crowd rev'd up and even though he's like 50, he's still so good.  His voice was impeccable and Kirk Hammett was kicking some butt on the guitar.  His guitar solos were insane!  It was cool to see Robert Trujillo bouncing around all over the stage too.  And Lars was so good at interacting with the crowd from his drum's stage.  At the end of the show he came down and high fived as well as the rest of the band.  Wow.  I'm still thinking that Brad Paisley is the best concert I've ever been to, but Metallica is right up there with him followed by Megadeth.  I am so lucky that I've gotten to see both Megadeth and Metallica in less than five years.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha. Milk in the toilet...I have been there (ouch!). Desperate times call for desperate measures!!! Lol.

    ReplyDelete