Thursday, December 17, 2009

Holiday Cards.


We took pictures for our Christmas cards and let me tell you, it was interesting.  Alexis was so cranky she wouldn't hold still and wouldn't stop crying.  We finally put a pacifier in her to get her to calm down.  So when you receive your card, yep...she has a pacifier in her mouth. Lol.

I finished all of our Christmas shopping early this year.  It was pretty difficult.  You don't think having a little baby would make it quite a challenge to just do some grocery shopping, but man was I wrong.  I had to leave her with her Aunt Tracie for an hour so I could go to the store and get food.  It's amazing how much you DON'T get done around the house and with yourself.  I swear the first time I've put on makeup in a while was when I went shopping with Yesenia last Saturday and for the pictures.

We bought Alexis a little pink mobile that vibrates and has music.  We are going to get her a swing for Christmas too.  She loves her little mobile.  She stayed in it for over half an hour without making a peep.  She was so relaxed looking at everything.  It was so adorable I had to take more pictures.  We're going to make holiday cookies and brownies today.  I decided my New Year's resolution is going to be - cook more.  I want to learn to cook well and make yummy meals.  I'll tackle baking after I get cooking down :) Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment