Thursday, December 3, 2009

Idiocy - Party of One.

I locked the keys in my running vehicle!  Yes, you read that right.  I'm officially an idiot.

I forgot that my Malibu locks itself once you turn on the car.  I went into the garage, put all of my stuff in the car, got the stroller in the trunk and turned on the car to warm it up so Alexis wouldn't be cold.  The minute I got out of the car, I saw the door closing and I couldn't believe I just did that.  So now I have a running vehicle in my garage, with my purse and cell phone in it.  I had to text Kort from the computer and he called his Dad and now he's coming to open it.


What a day!  Alexis is oblivious to the whole situation and is happy as can be. :)

1 comment:

  1. I have done that several times. Once with Issy in it. As you can see, this situation could have been worse. Thank god for computers :)

    Hang in there!!!

    ReplyDelete