Friday, December 18, 2009

6 Week Check-Up.

I went to my doctor today for my 6 week checkup.  Everything looks great and I'm healing nicely.  I have another week of healing before Kort and I can enjoy each others company again.  Honestly, I'm pretty afraid of getting back into the swing of things.  I just keep thinking its going to hurt pretty bad.  I'm the biggest wuss when it comes to pain.  Really.  
Everyone at the doctors office was so great with Alexis and they kept saying how beautiful she is.  It felt really nice to have so much attention focused on her.  One of the nurses took her and played with her while Dr. King checked me.  I have to wait another two weeks until I can get my IUD put in because of the holidays.  I've researched the IUD and I know its the way I want to go, but has anyone had one?  What's it like?  Symptoms, side effects??  

No comments:

Post a Comment