Thursday, December 10, 2009

BRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

We woke up this morning and it was freezing!  Our furnace keeps tripping.  It turns itself off and the heat light blinks as my house becomes an igloo.  We just bought the house and now we have to submit a warranty request to have them come fix it.  Until then, I have to watch the temperature and make sure it isn't off.  I keep it pretty warm in here since we brought Alexis home and I can tell the minute it starts to chill.  I guess this will be a good time to see how our warranty problems will be handled :).

I have some errands to run today so I'm going to buy a tray of hot chocolate and hand it out to the homeless.  I feel so awful for them having no place to go, especially in this weather.  I would love to give money, but I honestly don't feel comfortable doing that.  What would you do to help???  I have a bunch of old hats and some coats that I'm giving to the salvation army and some shoes too.  They're not the warmest but they keep the feet covered.  It's in weather like this that I wish I had a lot of money so I could help more!  Well, I guess we all just have to do what we can.

Have a great day everyone and keep warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment