Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Ah, The Pleasures of Motherhood.

This morning my Alexis woke up in the best mood ever.  She was so happy and playful.  I read her two of her books and then put her in her swing while I put together our new steam cleaner.  She did get a little fussy so I held her in my arms as I vacuumed the carpet and got everything ready to steam clean the hallway, her bedroom and my bedroom.  I'll tell you, its amazing that I was able to get the hallway and her bedroom cleaned and half of my room.  I thought my arm was going to fall off from holding her so long and lugging around a steam cleaner!  What does that tell you??  Mommy needs to get in shape something fierce :) and that my princess is getting heavier and heavier by the day.  She now weighs a whopping 14 pounds.  Geesh!

1 comment:

  1. What kind of steam cleaner did you get? We have been looking at one for awhile but have not bought it yet. Try EA Active Sports for the Wii...it kicked my butt!!! I am so out of shape!!!

    ReplyDelete