Sunday, February 14, 2010

Love, Love, Love!

Yesterday I watched "Dear John" with my sister and it was pretty good. It was sad and of course the leading man was gorgeous. Haha. I was expecting the story line to be a little bit better but I guess I shouldn't compare all love movies to The Notebook.


Today we went to see Percy Jackson and the Olympians - The Lightning Thief at Edwards theatre. It was a good movie. Kind of on the same page as Narnia. We left Alexis with her Aunt Senia and had lunch at Red Robin. I called to see how she was doing and my sister said she threw a tantrum of gigantic proportions, messed herself all up to her shoulders and was so naughty! My little princess is teething so bad that she's been so fussy. I feel awful for her. We're going to have Valentine's Day dinner at our house so I won't have to leave her again tonight. She needs mommy and daddy time :) after all today is all about love!


Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment